Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Tribute to Long Haired Lovelies

I have a real fondness for men with long hair, no matter who says that the trend is dead or outdated - it'll never die for me. And I suspect I'm not the only one. So I am going to show you some long haired beauties today, enjoy them! And if someone says to you that long hair on a man looks feminine or sissy, just smile and nod, because obviously that person is an idiot. We know better!  We're looking for the names of some of these lovelies, so if you recognize any of them, sing out! At the end, I'm also going to share a video of one of my favorite bands, and the song that first got me interested, and made me really want to touch their hair!




































I could stare at this guy for hours, and have!


And now, I give you Sonata Arctica!



No comments:

Post a Comment