Thursday, September 22, 2011

Touching on Thursday

As Three Dog Night once said, One is the loneliest number. Love exists in twos - hope you enjoy this loving look at some very loving - and hot - couples.

Just a little good clean loving!

Mmmm, your ear looks good enough to eat!


















I could lay here with you like this forever...











Let me hold you as long as I can, lover.
















Let me help you with those, dear.
















Sittin' in the love chair with you, nowhere else I'd rather be.















If you like these guys, let us know! There's more where they came from. If you love men who love men as we do, we'd love to hear from you!  And don't forget to check out our other blogs - Sui Lynn at 2 Cents, and myself at Full Moon Dreaming


Until next time, take care!


♥ Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment